MassPackVS is Mass Measuring’s cost effective range of valve sack packing machines suitable for either force-flow fill or gravity-fill.
Force-flow fill models are used for packing of powders such as cement and flour.
Gravity-fill models are usually specified for granules and free-flowing powders.
The standard range is based on a modular design of mild steel construction and incorporates microprocessor or computer-controlled weighing.
These machines typically fill 6 bags per minute, dependent on material flow characteristics.
- Cost effective
- Fully automatic operation
- Control of dust generated during filling
- Capable of filling plastic or paper sacks
- Full statistical evaluation of packing runs
- Nett weighing with high accuracy
- Automatic or manual control
- Auto bag tipping and placer interface
- Self contained blowing unit or factory air
- Auger fill or free flowing
- Automatic flow cone for difficult materials
- Flameproof specification if required
- Full printout capability
- Inflatable bag seal or actuated clamp
- Stainless steel contact parts
- Twin or single spout versions
- Operating Sequence
This can be either manual or fully automated depending on customer preference.
Operator prompts are incorporated in the filling and weighing sequence, as are weighing and feeder alarm.
A typical sequence of operation is as follows:-
1) Place bag on filling nozzle
2) Clamp bag to spout
3) Initiate filling and weighing sequence
4) Remove filled sack and replace with new empty sack